October 30, 2017
Visa applications for non-EU homeowners in France: liberate yourself for good French immigration law states that a temporary residency card of four years — known as the Carte Visiteur (Visitor) — can be granted to any foreigner who proves they hold sufficient earnings and assets, and who commits to not working in France. Earning of...
Read More


Cannes Office - 22 bd Alexandre III 06400 Cannes
London Office - 330 High Holborn WC1V 7QT London
Nice Office - 28 rue Gioffredo 06000 Nice
Malta Office - 91/a Archbishop Street 1446 Valletta - Malte 00.356.27.414.070
Paris Office - 163-165 Avenue Charles de Gaulle 92200 Neuilly-Sur-Seine - France
 or fill the form below