Introduction to the guide to buying property in France
What precautions should be taken first ?
– Meet your lawyer ahead of your project and most importantly, do not sign any paper prior to consult him
– He will accompany you and help you to safely achieve your projects
Four chapters will review the main aspects when buying a property in France :
– What documents are needed ?
– The main tasks to be performed by your Attorney and Notary
– How quickly the acquisition can be reached ?
– What are the costs borne by the buyer ?
Download the PDF document : GUIDE TO BUYING A PROPERTY IN FRANCE
Contact Maître Benjamin A. Kergueno, Attorney at Law, today if you are willing to buy or sell a property on the French Riviera. Maître Benjamin A. Kergueno, LL.M, will provide you with a full set of informations and with the adequate counsels for your projects.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding buying or selling a property, please contact us.